Welcome to our another online course review. In this review post we are going to share an awesome drawing course : start drawing – techniques for pencil portraits. Created by Gabrielle DeCesaris. Gabrielle DeCesaris is a portrait artist at ArtworkbyGabrielle. We think this is awesome course for drawing/artist students.
In this class you will be learn how to get started drawing your own beautiful life-like pencil portraits. She cover:
- Materials : Which materials and references will make for the best portraits.
- Basic Sketching: How to compose your basic sketch through gesture and accurate proportions.
- Planes : How to understand light and shade on the planes of the face.
- Features and Forms : How to structure the forms of your subject’s eyes, nose, mouth, and hair.
- Finishing Touches : How to capture those finishing details that will really make your portrait special.
Students Review :
This course already got 99% positive review from 230+ student. Let’s see some review about this course :
Just brilliant. Great advice for those who are new to drawing and very inspiring for veterans. – Cesar Mujica
Love this class! definitevely my draws have improved so much!! thanks Gabrielle – AFRICA HERNANDEZ
I’ve just started this class and so far I love it. I highly recommend any of Gabrielle’s classes. – Eileen Taylor